Monday, July 13, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

So sorry to you all who have been logging on to read my newest entry (I'm sure I can count you diligent followers on one hand) to find no new entries. I'll tell you my excuse......SCHOOL. Need I say more? So I will try to sum up the last few weeks to fill you in.

Oh my gosh! Michael Jackson died! I am only paying tribute to the gloved one since Tanner was one big fan of his. And, he was once Elvis's son-in-law, of whom I am fan of. Even if Michael was a big weirdo who should have left his nose alone, he could sure dance.
Tanner's King of Pop

Candace's King of Rock and Roll

Which one is your favorite?

I celebrated fourth of July with my family in Cameron. It was wonderful to see everyone! Tanner had to stay behind to work :(




This is where Tan works!

The Quarry Golf Club....
a place where I have studied numerous times :)
And, he has a really awesome boss!
Thanks Bruce for reading my blog!



Mom sent some of Tanner's favorite cookies home with me after the holiday in a plastic bag. I don't know their name but they have peanut butter and cornflakes in them. Tanner had a few and left them on the kitchen counter. We found the bag ripped open with no cookies in it the next morning.


The culprit: Spencer Light.

We also have kept some of my classmates kids in the past week. I just love to babysit. Aren't these kids so adorable!? Thanks for letting them come over! We had a lot of fun!

Bailey

Dylan and Easton


Wow. So I have completed the first week of school, and I am already exhausted! The only thing I keep telling myself is that this is the final year! YES! Look at me....that was the first week of first year. So bright eyed and bushy-tailed. I have NO CLUE what is about to happen to my life. I saw the newbie 1st years today, and I wanted to tell them to run as far away as possible.

My friend, Sarah, and I are in a totally different hallway then the rest of our classmates this year which makes us work "independently". Scary, thought, huh? Fun for us, though. Since Sarah and I are in the same group, we spend quite a lot of time together! :) She keeps me sane sometimes, as you can see in the following photos.





Goofing off in lab 1st year.









Sarah attacking me at a Halloween carnival.









2nd year crazy girls....

...And then jumping for joy when 2nd year is over!


I did spot this rainbow the first day of school. So therefore, this year has to be lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment