Monday, July 13, 2009

Best Bro Ever Turns 23!



Clinton Wallace: Even though you were SOOOOO annoying as a child, I have found that you have become one of my best buddies :) And even though you may complain a lot here are the reasons why you are cool...
1. Your jokes and impressions are awesome.
2. You're one smart cookie, and you barely have to study.
3. You cheer me up when I'm down.
4. You think I can solve every medical mystery. FYI: I can't.
5. You were the only person on my side when I wanted Spencer.
6. We both have those darn "spots". :)
7. You have shorts in every color of the rainbow. Literally.
8. You share my love for dumb movies and animated movies.
9. You can make everyone see your view. That is the lawyer in you.
10. Your accomplishments are out of this world. Go you.


Here are the things you could improve on....
1. Quit making fun of my cooking.
2. Get a cooler dog.
3. The way you say "Ssshhh"
4. Mumbling on the phone.
5. You complain a lot.

But let's not concentrate on those. hahaha Just know that I'm lucky to have you as my brother!
Happy Birthday!

1 comment: