Thursday, July 30, 2009

Celebrating the Birth of Katie!!


Let me just tell you a few things about my good pal Katie.....

1. We met while working together at Pier 1 Imports in College Station and became friends instantly. It was fate. Our favorite shift began at 5:30 AM. She is also an Aggie :)

2. This girl is an all-star at just about everything she does...painting, sewing, cooking, being a new mommy, being my friend, etc.

3. Speaking of painting, she helped me paint my brother's condo one long day just because she wanted to. Amazing.

4. We share the love for Wings-N-More chicken strips. Yum.

5. Her talking voice is soothing and angelic, but she can do some awesome impressions...my favorite involving a lisp. And her laugh is contagious.

6. Her baby, Bryce, is DARLING. Spencer is supposed to give horseback rides at her 1st birthday party!

7. I would hire her instantly to be my kids' nanny or my dental office manager or my interior designer. Or all three. At the same time. She could so do it.
8. She took off for 6 months to just travel the world. I've only been out of the U.S. to go to Mexico.

9. Her cat is a killer cat. She attacked me the first time I ever came over to her apartment. I thought all animals liked me. :( The cat now lives with her parents since Bryce came along.

10. We once went on a home tour in College Station and fell in love with most of these gigantic houses. Since we both would like to live in College Station again in the future, we plan on buying one of them together since they are soooo expensive. Her and Travis on one side, Tanner and I on the other. It will be perfect.


Happy Birthday, Katie!







No comments:

Post a Comment