Monday, June 8, 2009

Spencer turns ONE!!!

Where has the time gone?! It seems such a short time ago, Tanner and I brought home this 13 pound bundle of joy.....(seen here)


.......which has now grown to be a 136 pound handsome pup. Remarkable how much my little man has grown!



To celebrate, I decided to bust out the party hats.




Check out these crazy party animals.........

Clint and Holly came in for the weekend...but refused the party hats. (Tanner wasn't thrilled about the idea either so that is why he is not featured in my pictures.)















So, Spencer.......

Even though you steal my pillow at times and
take up most of the couch when I try to sit down...









.....I still enjoy you and your sweet kisses! Happy 1st birthday! Love, Me

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!!! The dogs look much happier in their hats than the cats do :). You crack me up. Happy birthday, Spencer!

    ReplyDelete