Thursday, June 25, 2009

Snip-Snip!

Spencer will lose his manhood tomorrow. Poor baby. I have mixed emotions about this surgery. First of all, Tanner decided this was the weekend to go fishing down South so I will be the one hauling this big drugged dog home from the vet and preventing him from running, jumping, playing, etc. I guess I will unload him from the car with our wheelbarrow.

At this point Tanner would say....you wanted him. Yes, Tanner.....I know he is my dog.

Second of all, won't he miss them? They are a very BIG part of him. Oh yeah, and the vet told me since they were so large, Spencer probably would have part of the "casing" remaining. So I requested a little puppy plastic surgery nip and tuck. She said she would have to see what she could do.
Oh well. In the end, I know this is the best decision for him. Please pray that all things go OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment