Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Owen Michael is 4!














It must be the season for birthdays because I feel that is all I'm posting these days! My kitty, Owen, was a gift from my parents on my 22nd birthday! At the time, I knew I was already going to dental school so Dad thought I should name him something dental related. Since "Toothbrush" or "Flossy" did not quite fit his personality, I somehow came up with the name, Owen.

However, I learned in my 1st year histology class that the Contour Lines of Owen are found in the dentin layer of our teeth. So his name worked out after all! He is my little study buddy....even as a kitten while I was at A&M, he was always found in my pile of books and scantrons or on my desk as I crammed for my next test (shown above)! He still motivates me through those never-ending study hours........

One thing about this cat is that he loves trying to wake Tanner and I up at night for a little attention. In fact, this little movie clip is EXACTLY LIKE HIM. Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q

Happy Birthday, Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment