Thursday, May 28, 2009

And God said, "Let there be Lights........"


I cannot believe I finally figured out to work this thing. It isn't as easy as it looks. The computer skills required to make a presentable page are way above my knowledge. So for now, you must stare at my off-centered title since I haven't figured out how to stick it in the middle! Anyways.....

We are Candace and Tanner! However, I suspect you will be only seeing posts from me since Tanner isn't much into spending a lot of time on the computer. We were married almost a year and a half ago! Hard to believe! We enjoy (or at least I do) our 2 cats and 2 dogs: Owen, Quincy, Deacon, and Spencer. Pictures to come! I wanted a way for our family and friends to be able to keep up with us since life keeps us quite busy these days. Tanner is a golf course superintendent, and I am a fourth, yes fourth-hallelujah, year dental student. Almost there! I hope you just love our blog! I will try to keep it interesting......... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi;
    I checked out your site from the link on kevin & amanda site - I had the same problem, title not centered, but when you check your own site it looks not centered but when anybody else sees it - the title is centered.
    mine does the same thing, not sure why
    but yes your title is centered
    just thought you'd want to know.
    I am new to blogging also

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy!!! welcome to the world wide web, candace. ;-). cute blog!! I have one too: mygreatbigcanvas.blogspot.com. We can be blogging buddies!
    Love,
    Em

    ReplyDelete